Wednesday 23 March 2011

Beginnings

I have been sewing for many years, I was one of the lucky few who had needlework at school, even doing an O Level in it! That and domestic science of course! I made an apron in primary school, out of red gingham with ric rac, and some grey woolen trousers for my O Level .

Then for many years I cross stitched ALL THE TIME! So much sew I am a little bored of it now. For my birthday some 5 or 6 years ago, my mother in law bought me a sewing machine, and I have never looked back. Teaching myself quilting, and I am still very much the beginnner. This brings my story to now, where I am still learning, and thought I could share, and learn with you! I shall post my offerings, and projects, and look forward to hearing & seeing yours.

I shall also post tried & tested recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment